DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Hang or lay flat items to be coated as to achieve the best, most thorough coverage for the type material needing wear and antimicrobial protection.
- Apply by trigger spray or similar low-pressure sprayer, wetting the surface thoroughly (but not dripping wet) and allow drying.
- Application of a second coat and/or third coat is recommended for heavier weave articles or just to give the article’s surface more coverage and better, longer performance.
- Allow 15-30 minutes, minimum, between 2nd, 3rd, 4th coats etc.
- The ambient temperature above 75* and good air circulation at site of application will insure a faster, more thorough initial dry time and cure period.